Do you ever feel like things are holding you back? Holding you back from where you want to be, where you need to be or potentially how you need to grow? There are so many things that we do in life that we potentially forget what we need to remove from our lives to finally grow and just win. The year of 2016 is all bout evolving and excelling growth. Chasing our dreams/goals this year is crucial even if it means removing things from our life that will hold us back from reaching any of it. There are 3 things we can remove from our lives in order to win and gain success, are you ready to give these up in 2016?
3 Self Changes for a Successful 2016
1.Procrastination has to be one of the biggest things a lot of us tend to struggle with. We have all these ideas but don’t ever take the time to write them down but most importantly get started on what you want to become in the future. The longer you wait, the longer it’ll take. Make sure you take some time out of your day even if it’s a quarter of the day, to start your craft and do what you love! Nothing is more irritating than having all these ideas, knowing you could be successful but not starting at all.
2. Negative Energy has to be the second thing on our list to remove in order to win. When we’re around negativity all the time, that doesn’t help us get closer to our craft, but farther. We need to realized a point in our life where we understand that things are not worth losing your dreams and goals and that being around negative energy all the time won’t persuade us to get where we need to be. We need to reach new heights in surrounding ourselves around positivity as hard it could be in a world full of negativity. This will be one of the ways to get going on your craft and WIN.
3. Fear is another factor that stops us from getting where we need to be. We’re so focused on thinking we’re not going to make it that we forget to realize that saying things like we’re not going to make it, then we won’t. If we say things like we are going to make it then we will, it all comes with perseverance and dedication. So many dreams are pushed under the rug because people are too scared to chase what they want because they may fail, but understand that failing comes with success and being greater. You must fail in order to experience the wave of doing good and learning to better yourself in terms of WINNING.
These are ways that can help you win, help you grow, help you stay motivated and rejuvenated for the year of 2016 but not only that, for your life. We need to stop letting things stop us from getting where we need to be and dedicate ourselves to more positive things within the future removing things that stop us from the process. Do you want to win? Or is staying at the same level something you’re okay with for the years to come. We hope you decide to win this year!
Latest posts by Adam Ali (see all)
- USING STRENGTH AND SPEED TO BUILD YOUR AEROBIC CAPACITY - July 17, 2019
- 8 WAYS TO FREE YOURSELF FROM EMOTIONAL EATING - June 25, 2019
- 5 SURE WAYS TO WORKOUT AND HAVE FUN WHILE DOING IT - June 18, 2019