Guys who workout usually have workout goals that are aesthetically based. Today we discuss 3 REAL workout goals all guys should be thinking of!
The gender differences in physical activity participation are enormous. Though the participation is higher in males, a whopping 87% of the male population still does not pursue physical activity daily. This poses a great risk of obesity and the related ailments.
These three fitness goals should be on your list whether you are a newbie or oldie to the world of physical fitness.
Cardio aims to improve health by strengthening the cardiac muscles. Regular cardio improves heart and pulmonary health, increases stamina and HDL levels and decreases LDL levels. Consider joining Menstrong.com to gain access to well planned out workout training system!
- Jumping Rope at a moderate pace burns 10-15 calories every minute. With low financial investment and higher control, it improves agility and bone density.
- Planks burn stomach fat and strengthen your shoulders and back.
Here is a workout video that you can follow:
Strengthening Back Muscle
31% of men are prone to lower back pain which hinders their ability to conduct day-to-day activities. Prolonged back pain from stress and physical strain can lead to inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, osteoarthritis, and spondylitis. People frequently undermine the lower back while they continue to work on their upper back. This 25-minute video will help you strengthen your lower back and give you a list of do’s and don’ts for taking the first step.
The prevalence of hypertension in men in 2010 is 31.65 per 100,000 worldwide. The results were published as per a literature review of epidemiology studies conducted between 1990-2010. WHO recommends a moderate aerobic activity of 150 minutes per week or 75 high-intensity work out for adults. Following are some exercises available at the disposal:
- Jogging or brisk walking, a moderate activity that sets the tone for increasing endurance will definitely help you in embracing a full-fledged exercise schedule
- Swimming combats overheating and is easy on the joints. It improves circulation which, in turn, curbs high blood pressure.
- Active sports such as tennis, badminton or basketball strengthens the heart over time. However, existing hypertension patients must seek medical attention and regular monitoring while pursuing active sports.
Fitness comprises of both mental and physical aspects. You will witness the change for yourself in you as you progress on your journey. Start your journey today at Menstrong.com
Latest posts by Adam Ali (see all)
- USING STRENGTH AND SPEED TO BUILD YOUR AEROBIC CAPACITY - July 17, 2019
- 8 WAYS TO FREE YOURSELF FROM EMOTIONAL EATING - June 25, 2019
- 5 SURE WAYS TO WORKOUT AND HAVE FUN WHILE DOING IT - June 18, 2019