Thoughtful Tuesday #13
5 Things You Should Do When You Want To Give Up
1. Remember WHY you started
– Take a moment to reflect back to why you even started in the first place
2. Visualize accomplishing your goals and what it looks like and feels
– Go into what i call the MIND GYM to look at what the future now looks like since you’ve accomplished your goals
3. Think about who else is affected by your decision of giving up
– Who will gain or lose from this decision that you are about to make? It’s not all about you! It could be about your family, friends who believed in you, and the ones who are watching you.
4. Seek motivation
– Express your feelings by talking to someone!
– Look at motivational content.
– Take a break and get re-inspired!
5. Look at your game-plan and how you got here
– Count the small wins that lead you to here
Latest posts by Adam Ali (see all)
- 8 WAYS TO FREE YOURSELF FROM EMOTIONAL EATING - June 25, 2019
- 5 SURE WAYS TO WORKOUT AND HAVE FUN WHILE DOING IT - June 18, 2019
- MAKE MEAL PREPPING EASIER WITH THESE 3 TIPS - June 8, 2019