Your may cross people who have giving up on their goals and naturally have this tendency to knock others down. You need to be firm with your dreams and goals. This starts by being your best supporter. You must be your best cheerleader. Once you start talking negative to yourself, you eventually will believe these thoughts. You are your thoughts and why waste it with negative words when it will only bring you down. Once you are firm with yourself it will be easier to no let any other people talk you out of your dreams. Be firm. Promise to believe.
Achieving Goals are one of the greatest feelings and really brings purpose to ones life. Here are some tips to help you set goals and achieve them.
1. Write down all your goals. This makes things so much clearer.
2. Focus on one goal at a time. Do not combine goals. Complete one goal at a time and feed off the accomplishment to fuel you for the next one.
3. Be open minded. Seek education that will get you a head. Do not be stuck in your own ways unless you know exactly what works for you.
4. Distract yourself from distractions. Ignore things that don’t convert to meaningless work.
5. Measure. You need to recognize that you are progressing or you may lose motivation. Write down what you do so you can compare day to day.
6. Motivation. The one who succeeded was the one who never gave up. You will likely hit roadblocks you must be mentally prepared to endure all of this. Never give in!
7. Give yourself breaks. Breaks our very necessary to ensure you can step back and look at your progress. It makes things clearer. Take some time off to relax/recuperate.
8. BEGIN NOW. Just start. Yesterday you said tomorrow. Get up off your feet and get it TODAY! What you want, wants YOU!
You can always email ADAMwontLOSE to discuss your goals