There comes a time when you have to say enough is enough to all your excuses. Most times, we find the faintest of an excuse not to do something, be it a trip, exercise, or that house clean you’ve been planning for months.
Generally, when it comes to doing something ambitious, our mind comes up with various excuses on why we can’t do it. But the good news is you can do more by challenging those excuses. Here’s how you go about it.
- When you are faced with doubt, please pay attention to the thoughts going through your head and silence it.
- Don’t allow your inner voice to be the boss. Remember you are in charge
- Do your research and just don’t rely on your excuses
- Think positive thoughts at all times
- The excuses are not as big as your mind is making it sound
- Overcome the reflex that says don’t do it