Dieting always comes with its own “Hows” “Ways” and “Methods.” But despite the differences in some of the techniques involved in it, there are still some undeniable truths about dieting. We are going to look at three undeniable truths on how to diet successfully. Tie your shoelaces, and let’s dive in.
• The calorie deficit cannot be ignored, and there has to be a striking difference between what you were doing previously. One truth about dieting that most folks don’t know is that dieting makes you eat less, but ultimately calories count matter. Calories play an essential part, and we are not just talking about calories you are eating to be in deficit, but also calories you consumed before the deficit. This is where your dieting results come become tangible; there has to be a calorie deficit.
The different dieting techniques that have come up are loosely based on the calorie fact. From Whole30 to Keto, and Paleo diets, it is all based on the one fact that you have to be at a calorie deficit from the level you were before.
• Eat to perform made me lose 100 pounds. I must admit, the dieting methods mentioned above did make me lose weight, but there was one thing I didn’t do that would have propelled me to the next level. For persons who have been dieting for a while now and haven’t seen any progress, YOU NEED TO HIT THE BREAKS! For a little while.
Your metabolism plays a crucial role in your progress, and to make it work optimally, you have to feed it with normal food in order for it to recover from the harsh conditions of your dieting cycle. So, don’t hold yourself back, crank up that meal and eat down that sweet potato mixed with bacon and peanut butter.
• Moving for moving sake isn’t enough, you have to be better at it, and that requires adequate sleep and food. Even with the busy schedule on my end, I noticed a steady drop in my weight. This is despite the fact that my macros are currently on the high side. So what step did I take? Well, I added a balanced meal of 600 calories. I also combined sufficient sleep as it helps the body to repair itself while ensuring I get better exercise, and I hold onto lean mass.
The truth is that you can achieve your intended results, through a more sustainable and patient method, a method that is not based on shame or guilt. The combination of self-love and self-acceptance will be the hydration pack that propels you to move forward even when things appear though or difficult.
Latest posts by Adam Ali (see all)
- USING STRENGTH AND SPEED TO BUILD YOUR AEROBIC CAPACITY - July 17, 2019
- 8 WAYS TO FREE YOURSELF FROM EMOTIONAL EATING - June 25, 2019
- 5 SURE WAYS TO WORKOUT AND HAVE FUN WHILE DOING IT - June 18, 2019