Overcoming Procrastination is possible. Follow my highly recommended tips to get to more things that matter the most DONE!
1. If it does not have an end date you will likely procrastinate. Create a deadline and abide by it.
2. Become accountable or find someone to keep you accountable for your tasks. Instil fear.
3. Break your task into smaller bits. You will feel a sense of accomplishments as you get through one task to the next that will fuel you to the next one.
4. Add entertainment to your stressful tasks. Play music, do exercises in between, etc
5. Instill fear. Ask yourself how you will feel if you don’t get over this task?
These are a few tips if you genuinely follow that will knock down procrastination.
Latest posts by Adam Ali (see all)
- SLEEP IS THE ANSWER TO INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND WEIGHT-LOSS! - March 29, 2019
- WHY PEOPLE CHANGE AND 3 PAINLESS WAYS YOU CAN CHANGE TOO - March 17, 2019
- SIGNS YOU ARE OVER-EXERCISING AND HOW TO AVOID IT - February 17, 2019